Rugged Mountains and Dramatic Sea-views in the Heart of the Mediterranean
- Ascend the peaks of Mallorca’s largest and most impressive mountain range, the Serra de Tramuntana (now a World Heritage Site)
- Picture-perfect seascapes featuring pure sapphire seas, rugged cliffs, quiet coves and beaches.
- Overnight stays in the historic towns of Valdemossa and Pollença and the coastal town of Port de Sóller allowing you to enjoy these truly beautiful towns at your own pace.
- Traditional Mediterranean architecture including the beautiful Lluc monastery.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the private Ternelles Valley estate, with opportunities to spot rare birds including Montagu’s Harrier, Hobby and Honey Buzzards, Black and Griffon Vultures, Peregrine Falcons and Booted Eagles during migration season.
- Enjoy delicious Mediterranean cuisine including plenty of fresh seafood on this island which now boasts 7 Michelin starred restaurants.
|Length||45.7 mi (88 km)|
|Price from||£735 p.p|
Why Walk in Mallorca?
Blending Mallorca’s infamous sapphire seas and white sandy beaches with the impressive peaks of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range – coastal walking doesn’t get much better than this. This seven-day hike will take you up into the mountains to enjoy dramatic seascapes, down onto the perfect beaches for a welcoming sea-dip and through valleys full of orange groves and olive trees. Along the way, you will also pass through and stay in some of Mallorca’s most beautiful towns and villages, providing the perfect opportunity to absorb the island’s culture and enjoy its delicious fresh seafood. For those looking for a more gentle escape, this walking holiday also includes the option of shorter daily walks with smaller ascents. Additionally, we are also very happy to offer the option of a night in Palma de Mallorca, where you can you explore the old town and its magnificent Cathedral.