A Celtic Trails Walk Pack includes:
- a Walk Pack Information Document* that includes:
- a personalised itinerary;
- details of each night’s accommodation, including directions and a map;
- information about lunch / evening meal options;
- details about luggage transport and transfers (where applicable);
- information about local facilities, including a taxi list;
- a personalised evaluation form;
- a water resistant document wallet;
- a Celtic Trails pen.
- a guidebook (except for ‘Three Castles Walk’, ‘Cotswold Round’, ‘Shropshire Hills – Church Stretton Break’, ‘Gilpin’s Wye Tour’ and non-UK / Ireland walks, for which detailed Route Notes are provided);
- map(s) that cover the route(s);
- Celtic Trails’ luggage tags.
* A PDF copy of the Walk Pack Information Document will also be e-mailed to the Lead Walker.
We supply Walk Packs in the following quantities:
1 – 3 walkers – 1 Walk Pack
4 – 5 walkers – 2 Walk Packs
6 – 7 walkers – 3 Walk Packs
Additional Walk Packs
Additional Walk Packs may be ordered at a supplement of £35 per copy, plus overseas postage, if applicable. Advance notice of requests for additional copies is recommended.
Postage & Delivery
A Walk Pack will be posted to the address of the Lead Walker approximately 4 – 6 weeks prior to the holiday commencement date. If you are travelling elsewhere beforehand, please let us know as soon as is possible in order to ensure that we post it to the correct address and allow sufficient time for delivery.
UK – included in the price
Europe – to first night’s accommodation (due to import tax on receipt of packs)
Rest of World – £30 supplement per pack