Isle of Man Walking Holidays
Rediscover the simple pleasures of walking countryside unchanged for hundreds of years, all within the tranquillity of an island on our Isle of Man walking Holidays. Only a short hop across the Irish sea from the UK mainland, The Isle of Man is a world away from the stresses and demands of modern day living.
- Visit Castle Rushen in Castletown, a Manx National Heritage Site
- Fantastic views over the landscape from the headland at Port St Erin
- See the colourful water wheel at Laxey - the largest of its kind anywhere
- Cross the causeway over to the beautifully preserved Peel Castle
- Scenic train journeys by steam and electric rail over the length and breadth of the island
- Far-reaching views over the landscape from the headland at Port St Erin