Walking Diverse Landscape on the Cleveland Way
The Cleveland Way offers a varied journey through the North York Moors National Park and the Cleveland Heritage Coast, following a well structured, multifarious route that stands to be one of the best walking experiences in England.
- Start you walk with historic path from Helmsley Castle to Rievaulx Abbey
- Spectacular views from Sutton Bank over the Vale of Mowbray
- End your walk at the coast, with the Victorian seaside towns of Whitby, Scarborough and Filey
- Roseberry Topping, a prominent feature of the landscape and a great vantage point for views over the moors
- Robin Hood Bay, Staithes and Runswick Bay - picturesque fishing villages tucked away along the coast
- Cliff top walks with incredible views over the Tees lowlands and Bilsdale valley