Walking Holidays in the Lake District
The Lake District is the latest of a select few British areas to be named a UNESCO world heritage site.
What better way to experience this amazing landscape than with a dedicated route that allows you to get up close and take in your surroundings one step at a time.
- Beautiful lake shores of Derwentwater and Conistonwater
- Dramatic Cumbrian valleys, Langdale and Borrowdale
- Across picturesque Tarn Hows in the wooded hills between Coniston and Langdale
- Stay in charming towns like Caldbeck or Keswick - a historic market town in a spectacular mountain setting
- Walking alongside the cavernous lakes of Coniston and Derwent Water
- Spectacular mountain scenery, with Skiddaw and Blencathra visible along your route