Walking The Rob Roy Way
A walking holiday on the Rob Roy Way takes you into the heart of the Southern Highlands. We visit stunning loch side and hill country scenery, where the legendary outlaw Rob Roy MacGregor roamed with his clansmen during the latter part of the 17th and early 18th Centuries.
- Follow the tracks of Rob Roy McGregor - one of Scotland's most notorious outlaws and folk heroes
- Glens, mountains, burns, rivers and lochs make up the beautiful highland scenery
- More secluded and quiet than other more well-known walks in Scotland
- Visit historic villages in and around the Trossachs National Park, home to Deer, buzzards and other wildlife
- Rob Roy and Jacobite related points of interest along route, including Loch Tay, the Macnab Burial Ground near Killin, Robert Burn’s Seat at the Birks of Aberfeldy and Balquhidder Church