Cliffs and Castles on The Northumberland Coast Path
Skip the crowds, and discover a landscape steeped in history with Walking holidays in Northumberland. The Northumberland coast is one of England’s finest unspoilt coastal stretches, with dramatic castles on rocky outcrops and the picturesque old coastal villages having hardly been changed by time.
- A walk that incorporates some of the country's most impressive castles, Warkworth, Bamburgh and Dunstanburgh among them
- End your walk among the genteel streets of Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Walk through a coastal landscape that has been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Stop by in the seaside villages of Craster and Seahouses
- An iconic British landscape depicted in the paintings of Lowry and Turner