Walking the Shropshire Hills
Clear the cobwebs with one of our short walking holidays in England, a bracing hike through the hills of Church Stretton in the heart of Shropshire – an idyllic location for a hill walking holiday.
- Spectacular views over the countryside from The Long Mynd and Stiperstones
- Snug, rural pubs in the nearby towns and villages
- Cross paths with vestiges of the old lead mining industry in the areas hills
- Hills are decorated with nature trails and Iron Age hill forts
- Visit the charming rural towns and villages of Church Stretton, Bishop's Castle and Ludlow