Walking the UK’s Southernmost Edge – the South West Coast Path
Your walking holiday takes you along on the beautiful and dramatic Cornish coastal path, one of the finest sections of the South West Coast Path National Trail. Enjoy the unique experience and exhilaration of walking around UK’s most southernmost tip, with two seas, the rough Atlantic current and more sedate English Channel, either side of your walk.
- Walking around Lands End and the Lizard
- Exploring some of the most beautiful coastal scenery in Europe
- Discovering smugglers coves, tiny fishing harbours and Cornish seaside villages
- Some of England's most popular local cuisine, including fresh seafood and the traditional Cornish pasty
- Explore the iconic St.Ives and St. Michael’s Mount
- Visit the Roseland Peninsula