Walking the Kerry Way
The Kerry Way is a walking holiday in Ireland that takes you on a meander through the country’s largest and most beautiful peninsula, Iveragh, often referenced as Ireland’s finest walking route. Walking our week long section of the Kerry Way’s marked trail brings you inland through river valleys, shaped by glaciers of the last ice age, together with sections that bring to view the very best of the Irish coast.
- Take a ferry ride to the incredible Skellig Islands
- Walk amongst some of Ireland's highest peaks
- Ancient stone structures dating from over 2000 years ago such as Staigue Fort
- Visit Muckross House, a grand estate within the idyllic setting of Killarney National Park
- Discover the mysterious beauty of the Black Water Valley, one of the more secluded areas in County Kerry