The UK’s First Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Regularly voted as having the best beaches in the UK, the Gower maintains a rugged and remote nature – a quality that continues to inspire a sense of discovery in visitors. We’ve built up an extensive knowledge of the Gower Coast Path over 20 years; even those familiar with the area can benefit from our firsthand experience.
- Three Cliffs Bay, a dramatic stretch of coastline that needs to be seen to be believed
- Rhossili Beach - voted one of the best coastlines in the world by National Geographic
- See the Wreck of the Helvetia, the remains of a Viking ship on the shores of Rhossili
- The iconic Worms Head - a distinctive rock promontory separated by a causeway near Rhossili
- The beautiful scenery of the Mumbles, from the pier to Mumbles head and Bracelet Bay