Offa’s Dyke Path Walking Holidays: Following the Border Between England and Wales
The Offa’s Dyke Path is a 177-mile walking holiday coast-to-coast to the Irish Sea, along the UK’s largest ancient monument. No other UK walking holiday features such contrast and variety of unspoilt scenery, or imparts such a sense of walking through two thousand years of history.
- Pass the Norman castles of Chepstow, White Castle and Chirk
- Discover early medieval abbeys at Tintern and Llanthony
- Browse the famous old bookshops of Hay-on-Wye
- Be inspired by the setting of Bruce Chatwin’s novel On The Black Hill
- Cross the amazing Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in the Pontcysyllte World Heritage site
- Walk from Pandy over the Black Mountains and Hatterrall Ridge