Our Booking Process
- Complete a booking request form with your essential requirements
- We provide a personalised estimate and if you’re happy, we will collect your full details and a deposit payment of £150 per person (£100 per person for a single centre break)
- Once all your accommodations have been booked, we will send you a holiday booking confirmation along with your invoice
- Eight weeks before your holiday commences, your holiday balance will be due
- Once your balance has been received, we will compile your Walk Pack and approximately four weeks prior to your departure, send it to your home address and email you a PDF of your personalised itinerary
- By completing a booking form, you are making a provisional booking with Celtic Trails Ltd and a deposit is formally required. Should you wish to cancel your walking holiday at any point after this, your deposit is non-refundable.
- This usually takes 2-5 working days as each holiday is booked on an individual basis. In certain circumstances, this may take a little while longer and, in this event, we will keep you updated on the progress of your booking.
- Please refrain from booking any flights until you have received your holiday booking confirmation email.
- In the unlikely event that your dates are not available, we will attempt to identify alternate dates as close to your preferred dates as possible. Should you not wish to continue with these dates, your deposit will be reimbursed in full.
- If you book your holiday within eight weeks of commencement you will be asked to pay for your holiday in full upon receipt of your holiday booking confirmation and invoice.
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions, a copy of which is available here.