Your Booking Request Has Been Sent!
What Happens Next?
You have entered our booking process, we will now check your details and come back to you within two working days with a personalised estimate based on your requirements.
Please note this does not constitute a booking confirmation, we kindly ask you to refrain from booking any travel until we have confirmed all your arrangements.
Our Booking Process
- Complete a booking request form with you essential requirements
- We provide a personalised estimate and if you’re happy, we will collect your full details and a deposit payment of £100 per person
- Once all your accommodations have been booked we will send you a holiday booking confirmation along with your invoice
- Eight weeks before your holiday commences your holiday balance will be due
- Once your balance has been received, we will compile your Walk Pack and approximately four weeks prior to your departure send it to your home address and email you a PDF of your personalised itinerary
- By completing a booking form you are making a provisional booking with Celtic Trails Ltd and a deposit is formally required. Should you wish to cancel your walking holiday at any point after this your deposit is non-refundable. Please note that if you are a solo walker the deposit is £150 per walk.
- This usually takes 2-5 working days as each holiday is booked on an individual basis. In certain circumstances this may take a little while longer and in this event we will keep you updated on the progress of your booking.
- Please refrain from booking any flights until you have received your holiday booking confirmation email.
- In the unlikely event that your dates are not available, we will attempt to identify alternate dates as close to your preferred dates as possible. Should you not wish to continue with these dates, your deposit will be reimbursed in full.
- If you book your holiday within eight weeks of commencement you will be asked to pay for your holiday in full upon receipt of your holiday booking confirmation and invoice.
Your form was sent at [time format=”h:i a”] GMT
Christmas Opening Hours (GMT):
21st Dec: 9:00 – 11:00
22nd Dec: 9:00 – 11:00
23rd Dec: 9:00 – 11:00
29th Dec: 9:00 – 11:00
30th Dec: 9:00 – 11:00
4th Jan: usual opening hours
If you need to get hold of us in the meantime, please call us on:
UK: 01291 689 774
Overseas: +44 1291 689 774
Or email us here