Your Booking Request Has Been Sent!
What Happens Next?
You will receive a notification e-mail to confirm that we have received your Booking Request and have entered our booking process; we will now check the feasibility of your holiday and come back to you within two working days, with a personalised estimate based on your requirements. If you have not received an e-mail from us, please e-mail or ‘phone us.
Please note: This does not constitute a booking confirmation and so, we kindly ask you to refrain from booking any travel until we have confirmed all your arrangements.
Our Booking Process
- Complete a booking request form with your essential requirements
- We provide a personalised estimate and if you’re happy, we will collect your full details and a deposit payment of £100 per person
- Once all your accommodations have been booked, we will send you a holiday booking confirmation, along with your invoice
- Eight weeks before your holiday commences, your holiday balance will be due
- Once your balance has been received, we will compile your Walk Pack and approximately four weeks prior to your departure, send it to your home address and email you a PDF of your personalised itinerary. If you are travelling elsewhere beforehand, we politely request that you let us know, with as much notice as is possible.
- By completing a booking form, you are making a provisional booking with Celtic Trails Ltd and a deposit is formally required. Should you wish to cancel your walking holiday at any point after this, your deposit is non-refundable. Please note that if you are a solo walker the deposit is £150 per walk.
- This usually takes 2-5 working days, as each holiday is booked on an individual basis. In certain circumstances, this may take a little while longer and in this event we will keep you updated on the progress of your booking.
- Please refrain from booking any travel until you have received your holiday booking confirmation e-mail.
- In the unlikely event that your dates are not available, we will attempt to identify alternate dates as close to your preferred dates as possible. Should you not wish to continue with these dates, your deposit will be reimbursed in full.
- If you book your holiday within eight weeks of commencement, you will be asked to pay for your holiday in full upon receipt of your holiday booking confirmation and invoice.
Your form was sent at 05:52 am GMT
Our office hours are:
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm GMT
If you need to get hold of us in the meantime, please call us on:
UK: 01291 689 774
Overseas: +44 1291 689 774
Or email us here