What Happens Next
- Once we receive your deposit (£100 per person per walk or £150 for solo walkers) we will acknowledge your booking form and book your accommodations. Please confirm your deposit payment with us within 2 working days, *if we have not heard from you within 2 working days, we reserve the right to void this booking.
- Once all the accommodations have been booked we will send you a holiday booking confirmation email along with your invoice
- Eight weeks before your holiday commences your holiday balance will be due, if you have not already contacted us before this date we will send you a friendly reminder detailing your payment options
- Once your balance has been received we will finalise the remaining holiday arrangements and put your Walk Pack together. Approximately four weeks prior to your departure we will post your walk pack to your home address and we will email you a PDF of your Walk Pack document
- By submitting a booking form you are making a provisional booking with Celtic Trails Ltd and a deposit is formally required. Should you wish to cancel your walking holiday at any point after this your deposit is non-refundable.
- This usually takes 2-5 working days as each holiday is booked on an individual basis. In certain circumstances this may take a little while longer and in this event we will keep you updated on the progress of your booking. In the unlikely event that your dates are not available, we will attempt to identify alternate dates as close to your preferred dates as possible. Should you not wish to continue with these dates, your deposit will be reimbursed in full.
- Please refrain from booking any flights until you have received your holiday booking confirmation email.
- If you book your holiday within eight weeks of commencement you will be asked to pay for your holiday in full upon receipt of your holiday booking confirmation and invoice.
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions, a copy of which is available here.