“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower” – Albert Camus
Autumn is upon us and here in the Wye Valley it’s our favourite time for walking. As the trees take on their magnificent shades of orange and gold, autumn is easily as beautiful as spring and a truly wonderful time to appreciate some of Britain’s best walking trails. The summer holiday crowds have left, the paths are quieter, the countryside stiller and with the beautiful autumnal colours appearing there’s still enough light and warmth to enjoy a full days walking.
We are offering a late season availability offer of 10% off* all new bookings along our Wales and South of England routes for starting dates between October 1st and November 1st, 2016.
All you have to do is choose your walk and quote reference CTAD16 when booking *
You can choose from 22 magnificent routes below or alternatively for some helpful advice on which walk to choose, our experienced and friendly team will be happy to discuss your requirements. Please call us on +44(0) 1291 689774
The small print:
* discount applies to our standard itineraries only
* preferred starting dates subject to accommodation availability
* discount eligible only on selected walks above
* discount applies to holidays with confirmed starting date between October 1st 2016 to November 1st 2016 only
* booking confirmation required 7 working days prior to holiday start date
* full payment required at point of booking if start date is within 4 weeks of booking
* promotion subject to availability
* promotion can not be backdated to existing or open bookings
* promotion subject to our standard terms and conditions which can be found here
Image credit: © Crown copyright Visit Wales, all rights reserved