Llangollen Walking Holidays
Our Llangollen Walk is a short, single-centre Welsh walking holiday over the summits and hilltops encircling the beautiful Vale of Llangollen on the Welsh borders.
- Chirk Castle, Grade 1 listed building, part of Edward 1st's 'Iron Ring' of castles
- Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Walk across one of Thomas Telford's most incredible projects
- Castell Dinas Bran, Medieval fortress sat upon a hill with far-reaching views over the Dee valley
- A great many photo opportunities in the atmospheric ruins of the Valle Crucis Abbey
- Return to the Llangollen each night, a genteel market town
- Picturesque scenery on the Llangollen Canal