2020 was the year that forced all of us to think about our holidays differently. We are very pleased to have been able to alter the way that we do things too, offering you reassuring flexibility.
When you book a holiday with us, you are also supporting many small, family-run businesses along our paths and we are all deeply grateful for your support! If you have any questions or concerns about any of the below, please don’t hesitate in getting in contact with us.
If We Can’t Fulfil The Itinerary Booked
If, due to Government restrictions, we are not able to fulfil the itinerary you have booked through us, we will explore the following options to best meet your needs:
- Agree a suitable, agreeable, feasible alternative e.g. different path
- Free change of date for the same year
- Credit note for full value of monies paid valid until end of 2022, allowing you time to choose your new dates unpressured
- Full refund for parts of package we have been unable to deliver
Change of Heart: Covid-related
We understand there may be times when you simply don’t wish to travel. For bookings made before May 17th 2021*, you have three options at any time up to 6 weeks prior to the departure date of your holiday for Covid-related reasons:
- One free change of arrangement within the same year (e.g. change of date), minus any non-refundable costs incurred
- Credit note to the value of the monies paid for use before the end of 2022, minus any non-refundable costs incurred
- Cancellation in line with our standard Booking Terms (at any time).
Terms apply, please contact us for more information.
*If you wish to discuss a booking made after this date, or have concerns about making a new booking, please let us know, so that we can work with you to find a solution.
- Please note that these terms are an extension of our standard Booking Terms. Any agreements made are discretionary and these terms are subject to change, based on the circumstances of the time.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to inform us of any restrictions preventing you from travelling (e.g. local lockdown in your area of residence).
2021 is set to be a busy year for UK travel, with staycations attracting much interest
And with increased pressure on all UK holiday accommodation, please don’t delay to secure your preferred dates, confident that Celtic Trails are ready to react to / deal with any unexpected change(s).
We are looking forward to helping you get back out on to the trails soon.
The Celtic Trails Team